d e l i n q u e n t e
w i n e c o.
What do you get when you combine the following…
– A day-time garage coffee shop turned night-time venue.
– A DJ spinning funk tunes.
– A live band playing neo-soul.
– A bunch of cool kids and wine aficionados.
– South Australian craft beer.
– Local Riverland wine with a bad-ass name.
You get a riot, a Wine Riot to be precise.
a c i t y i n
a d a y
Well, that weekend was exhausting. The Rolling Stones packed out Adelaide Oval for their once in a lifetime concert, Rymill Park was filled with people inducing their dairy based food comas at Cheesefest and Gotye led a stream of people on a march through the city in the name of equality.
I didn’t do any of the above.
Instead, I spent a total of 17 hours on Saturday with a bunch of girlfriends; treading the pavement, eating lots of food, drinking too much wine and showing off my favourite spots in the city.
w i n e s d a y
It’s totally a thing right?
Thank God It’s Friday.
I think Wednesday Winesday is a perfect way to break up the horror that is hump day for us nine-til-fiver folk.