F. S. S. L. S. C.
f i s s l e – l i s k ?
I’m a big fan of alliteration as well as a good acronym, so when I first saw ‘F.S.S.L.S.C’ pop up on the social medias, I was instantly intrigued.
This weekend Adelaide City Beach has been transformed into the Frome Street Surf Life Saving Club, a 4 night pop-up outdoor cinema hosting the Shorts Film Festival for 2014.
Now, before you read on. Chuck on some Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved and allow me to set the scene…
p h o ‘ c k i n g
p h a n t a s t i c
I have a confession to make.
Look, it’s not something I’m proud of and I’m fully prepared to feel the weight of your judging eyes upon me.
It took me 6 months to try Little NNQ on Gouger Street….
d e l i n q u e n t e
w i n e c o.
What do you get when you combine the following…
– A day-time garage coffee shop turned night-time venue.
– A DJ spinning funk tunes.
– A live band playing neo-soul.
– A bunch of cool kids and wine aficionados.
– South Australian craft beer.
– Local Riverland wine with a bad-ass name.
You get a riot, a Wine Riot to be precise.